1. I learned to truly admire nature and all its potential.
2. I learned to not be so selfish when making sacrifices for those I care about.
3. I learned to take more risks this year.
4. I learned to continue cherishing my current friendships and to appreciate them more.
5. I learned to not get so offended when I get roasted. 😂
6. I learned how to make/save money in different ways.
7. I learned how to become a better song writer.
Sometimes we have to put others first in situations. Other times we have to make sacrifices we those for those we love and care about. It’s not always an easy thing to do in fact it’s very hard but sometimes it’s worth it because they’re worth it. For example long distance relationships puts a huge strain on both partners but it’s something that is completely worth it because you love and care about them. No matter what the distance is, it will not tear you guys apart. Another example would be not hearing from someone you care about in awhile. Patience is a big factor in all of this and it’s very important to be patient while waiting for their return. Never give up! It’ll be hard but once the wait is over, everything will worth while in the end.