Need to feel loved? -John 15:13
Need help fixing problems? -Matthew 18:15
Need the best answer? -James 1:5-6
Need confidence? -Proverbs 3:5-6
Need strength? – Isaiah 40:31
Need a role model? -Hebrews 13:7
Need faith? -Galatians 3:22
Need a purpose? -Proverbs 19:21
1. Trying to please everyone
2. Fearing change
3. Living in the past
5. Being afraid to be different
6. Beating yourself up over mistakes
7. Sacrificing your happiness for others
8. Thinking you’re not good enough
9. Thinking you have no purpose
1. The average human life is relatively short.
2. You will only ever live the life you create for yourself.
3. Being busy does NOT mean being productive.
4. Some kind of failure always occurs before success.
5. Thinking and doing are two very different things.
6. You don’t have to wait for an apology to forgive.
7. Some people are simply the wrong match for you.
8. It’s not other people’s job to love you, it’s yours.
9. What you own is NOT who you are.
10. Everything changes, every second.
1: Eating healthier food
2: Baths! and if ur extra… bath bombs
3: Going for a walk
5: Speaking Kindly to yourself
6: Plenty of sleep
7: Creating art
8: Challening yourself
9: Putting away technology
10: Saying “No” when necessary
11: Calling up a friend
12: Learning something new
13: Spend time in nature
14: Taking a trip
16: Letting go
17: DIY project
18: Curling up into bed
19: Getting a massage
20: Loving yourself!
One major lesson I learned this year is that you can’t keep giving yourself to someone who isn’t going to give you their whole self to you. What I am I mean by that is if you were showing someone the kind of effort that you wish to be shown, you’re only going to get hurt in the end. Not everyone is going to treat you how you want to be treated; not everyone is going to be there for you 24/7 like how you want them or expect them to, and not everyone is going to be your best friend or your soulmate.
Today’s blog post will be about the things I like about college as well as my experience so far!
I’ve been attending college for a few years now. I started out going on school campus for a while then started doing everything online.
College is different that high school in many ways. In college you can pretty much do as you please (no dress code, come and go as you when you want (most of the time). Another plus is you go by your own schedule, so whatever works for you! Just pick the classes you wanna take and the times, then go from there! You can also drop a class if you find that it is too hard. College (in my opinion) is easier than high school. You’re given alot of time per assignment especially if you’re doing it online. It’s also pretty easy to make friends as well.
My experience has been pretty great so far! My first time on campus I made a few friends right away as well passing my first class with either an A or B I can’t remember lol. Now I am doing online, which is easy/hard. For example we are pretty much on our own. The teacher explains each assignment briefly but we as students need to know how to do it based on little info. We are typically given a week per assignment (each one due on Sunday) which is very helpful for those who are busy during the week. Now I’m going to list the bad sides to college.
1. It is expensive for those who don’t get financial aid.
2. Classes fill up quickly!
3. Classes can be confusing at times when not given clear instructions.
4. It does take awhile to finish (get your degree) if you take only 1-3 classes at a time.
Those are just 4 things I thought of randomly but I’m sure other people who attend college have different things that they dont like as well.
Hope you all enjoyed today’s post!!!